In an effort to assist you with your project schedules during the upcoming holiday season, please not that our laboratory will be closed and will not be accepting samples on the following dates:
Thursday, November 25 & Friday, November 26
In an effort to allow our customers and our employees time with family and friends, we kindly request that all courier requests on November 24th be scheduled for no later than noon.
If your office and or site location is in upstate New York or in the D. C. Metro Area, we kindly request that any courier requests be scheduled no later than 10:30 am.
For your convenience, we are operating under our normal courier schedule on Tuesday, November 23rd.
Due to this schedule, samples for the following tests should not be accepted on the dates indicated below. Please assist us by adhering to the following schedule or contact us to make special arrangements.
We will not accept on the following days:
Saturday, November 20 & Sunday, November 21, 2021
- BOD, CBOD, SBOD
Tuesday, November 23, 2021
- Microbiology of the following analyses: MPN or Plate Count
Wednesday November 24, 2021
- BOD , CBOD , SBOD
- Chlorophyll-A, Chlorophyll-A-446
- We will not be accepting Tedlar bags on November 23 & 24
Volatiles / Other Important Sample Schedule Notes
- We will not be accepting NJ 8260 SPLP samples on Tuesday & Wednesday, November 23th & 24th
- We will not be accepting any Encore samples on Tuesday & Wednesday, November 23th & 24th and recommend using Terracore's for all field activity during the week of November 22nd
- We will not be accepting Acrolein samples by Method 624 on Wednesday, November 24th.
Metals Samples Requiring Filtration
Accepted only at the Westboro facility on Wednesday, November 24th.
Thank you for your business and loyal support.