In an effort to assist you with your project schedules during the upcoming holiday season, please note that our laboratory will be closed and will not be accepting samples on the following dates:
Friday December 24th Saturday, December 25th
Friday, December 31st Saturday, January 1st
Due to this schedule, samples for the following tests should NOT be accepted on the dates indicated below:
There will be no Tedlar Bag acceptance on 12/22-12/23 and 12/29-12/30
- We will not be accepting NJ 8260 SPLP samples on Thursday, 12/23 or Thursday, 12/30.
- We will not be accepting any Encore samples on Thursday, 12/23 or Thursday, 12/30. We recommend using Terracore's for all field activity during the week of 12/20 and the week of 12/27.
- We will not be accepting Acrolein samples by Method 624 on Thursday 12/23 or Thursday, 12/30.
Sunday, 12/19 and 12/26
- BOD, CBOD and SBOD
Monday, 12/20 and 12/27
- BOD, CBOD , SBOD
Wednesday, 12/22 and 12/29
- MPN or Plate Count Bacteria
Thursday, 12/23 and 12/30
- BOD, CBOD, or SBOD
- Chlorophyll-A, Chlorophyll-A-446
Please assist us by adhering to the following schedule or contact us to make special arrangements.